Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
Manufacturer Part #: FQC-08930
Our Part #: AS-FQC-08930
Availability: In Stock
Media Type: Download
It’s the Windows you know, only better
You’re already an expert
Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. The Start Menu is back in an expanded form, plus we’ll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they’re ready and waiting for you.
It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
The web that works the way you do
Windows 10 comes with Microsoft Edge, an all-new browser that’s built to give you a better web experience. Write2 or type notes directly on webpages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for later access. And with Cortana3 enabled, you get instant access to key actions—like making reservations or reading reviews—without leaving the page you’re on.
Multi-doing helps you get to “done“ faster
Easily snap up to four apps in place and see all open tasks in a single view. You can even create virtual desktops when you need more space or want to group things by project.
Windows Store is your one-stop shop
Introducing the new Windows Store, a unified shopping experience across every Windows 10 device. Browse the store on your PC, tablet, or phone and easily purchase great digital content including apps, games, music, movies and TV shows.
It’s the most personal Windows yet
Meet Cortana, your truly personal digital assistant
Cortana works across your day and your devices to help you get things done. By learning more over time, Cortana becomes more personal and useful to you. Cortana’s also best at reminders, delivering them at the right time and place so you forget less and can do more.
Interact with your device however you want
Touch, type, write: the choice is yours so you can use whatever works best for what you’re doing.
The best screen is always the one you’re on
Windows 10 enables your apps to look and work great in all modes, on all devices. On 2-in-1 devices, your screen can be optimized to work with touch or keyboard and mouse.
Great apps come standard
Windows 10 comes with great built-in apps like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, and Video. And these apps use OneDrive to back up your information and sync seamlessly across your Windows 10 devices, so you’re never far from what you need.
If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 on your PC or tablet, here’s what it takes.
Latest OS: Make sure you are running the latest version either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
Don’t know which version you are running? Check hereto find out.
Need to download the latest version? Click here for Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
The upgradeability of a device has factors beyond the system specification. This includes driver and firmware support, application compatibility, and feature support, regardless of whether or not the device meets the minimum system specification for Windows 10.
If your PC or tablet is currently running Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update, you can check to see if it meets the requirements by using ‘Check my PC’ in the Get Windows 10 app.
Applications, files and settings will migrate as part of the upgrade, however some applications or settings may not migrate.
For Anti-virus and Anti-malware applications, during upgrade Windows will check to see if your Anti-virus or Anti-malware subscription is current. Windows will uninstall your application while preserving your settings. After upgrade is complete, Windows will install the latest version available with the settings that were set prior to upgrade. If your subscription is not current, upgrade will enable Windows defender.
Some applications that came from your OEM may be removed prior to upgrade.
For certain third party applications, the “Get Windows 10” app will scan for application compatibility. If there is a known issue that will prevent the upgrade, you will be notified of the list of applications with known issues. You can choose to accept and the applications will be removed from the system prior to upgrade. Please copy the list before you accept the removal of the application.
– If you have Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8 Pro with Media Center, or Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center and you install Windows 10, Windows Media Center will be removed.
– Watching DVDs requires separate playback software.
– Windows 7 desktop gadgets will be removed as part of installing Windows 10.
– Windows 10 Home users will have updates from Windows Update automatically available.
– Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts Games that come pre-installed on Windows 7 will be removed as part of installing the Windows 10 upgrade. Microsoft has released our version of Solitaire and Minesweeper called the “Microsoft Solitaire Collection” and “Microsoft Minesweeper.”
– If you have a USB floppy drive, you will need to download the latest driver from Windows Update or from the manufacturer’s website.
– If you have Windows Live Essentials installed on your system, the OneDrive application is removed and replaced with the inbox version of OneDrive.
Additional requirements to use certain features
– Cortana is only currently available on Windows 10 for the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
– Speech recognition will vary by device microphone. For better speech experience you will need a:
– High fidelity microphone array
– Hardware driver with Microphone array geometry exposed
– Windows Hello requires specialized illuminated infrared camera for facial recognition or iris detection or a finger print reader which supports the Window Biometric Framework.
– Continuum is available on all Windows 10 editions by manually turning “tablet mode” on and off through the Action Center. Tablets and 2-in-1’s with GPIO indicators or those that have a laptop and slate indicator will be able to be configured to enter “tablet mode” automatically.
– Music and Video stream through the Xbox Music or Xbox video app available in certain regions. For the most up to date list of regions, please go to Xbox on Windows website.
– Two factor authentication requires the use of a PIN, Biometric (finger print reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
– The number of applications that can be snapped will depend upon the minimum resolution for the application.
– To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multi-touch. (more info)
– Microsoft account required for some features.
– Internet access (ISP) fees might apply.
– Secure boot requires firmware that supports UEFI v2.3.1 Errata B and has the Microsoft Windows – Certification Authority in the UEFI signature database.
– Some IT administrators may enable Secure Logon (Ctrl + Alt + Del) before bringing you to the log in screen. On tablets without a keyboard, a tablet with the Windows button maybe required as the key combination on a tablet is Windows button + Power button.
– Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance.
– BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive (Windows 10 Pro only).
– BitLocker requires either Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0 or a USB flash drive (Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise only).
– Client Hyper-V requires a 64-bit system with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities and additional 2 GB of RAM (Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise only).
– Miracast requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3, and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
– Wi-Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing.
– To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF.
– InstantGo works only with computers designed for Connected Standby.
– Device encryption requires a PC with InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
Windows 10 full localization languages
Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Bulgarian (Bulgaria), Chinese (Simplified, China), Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan), Croatian (Croatia), Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Netherlands), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian (Estonia), Finnish (Finland), French (France), French (Canada), German (Germany), Greek (Greece), Hebrew (Israel), Hungarian (Hungary), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Korean (Korea), Latvian (Latvia), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Norwegian, Bokmål (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Serbian (Latin, Serbia), Slovak (Slovakia), Slovenian (Slovenia), Spanish (Spain, International Sort), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine)
Additional languages available as Language Interface Packs